The letter inviting job applicants for the interview is known as an interview letter. After receiving job applications from potential candidates, the employer writes an interview letter to the candidates whose applications have passed from the initial screening phase. Through this letter, the employer informs applicants either to sit for a written test or to appear before the Viva voiced. This letter is written on the company’s official pad or at the top of the company’s name and address.
Rather than essentially seeking after a job offer after your interview, put your best foot forward and keep your name out front by composing a well-made thank-you letter.
By assessing the interview letter tests gave underneath, you can figure out the proper tone for your individual circumstance. The tips that pursue will enable you to sort out your musings and finish strong.
Also read | Promotion letter
Steps to Write an Interview Letter:
- The first step recorded as a hard copy of a first-rate interview thank-you letter is to write it inside the 24 hours that pursue your interview.
- If the company is moderate, your letter should be on the formal side. Different organizations are casual or family-claimed, in which case a manually written note may be valued.
- Review the different interview letter tests for style and tone, and utilize the accompanying tips to customize your much obliged.
- Everyone gets their own letter. On the off chance that you interviewed with more than one individual, you owe them each their own letter. Obligingness duplicates won’t do.
- Try to keep up the dimension of custom or recognition of the interview. In the event that the interviewer was presented as Mr. or on the other hand Ms., they should be tended to that route in your letter also. On the off chance that it was first names all around, the greeting should be that casual too.
- Say something toward the start to enable them to recollect you. Notice the position you interviewed for, the date and time you were there, and if there was something vital that happened like you and the interviewer sharing an institute of matriculation.
- Reinforce your capabilities. In light of what you realized in the interview, you should almost certainly decide their essential needs. Underline your comprehension of their pre-requisites and your quality in those zones.
- Don’t get excessively sappy. Saying thank you is great habits and great business however, going over the edge with commendation makes you look counterfeit. Try not to destroy your great remaining by laying it on excessively thick.
Also read | Resignation letter
Format of an Interview Letter:
- An interview letter should be no longer than one page, four sections and no more, and each passage should be just 3-4 sentences.
- If you were on a first-name premise in the interview, it’s alright for the letter also.
- Use the first section to recognize yourself, name the job you interviewed for, and express your thankfulness for their time and thought.
- The next two sections should concentrate on what you found out about the company that day that has made the job considerably additionally tempting and what you bring to the table that they need.
- The last section repeats your appreciation and states your readiness to talk with them again whenever the timing is ideal.
- You’ll need to make the letter your own, yet by looking into the interview letter tests gave, you can get in the stream as your very own words rise to the top.
Also read | Complaint letter
Interview Letter Sample:
(Person’s address is this letter)
Date: _________________ (Which letter has been written)
Subject: Interview Letter
Dear ……….. (Name of Candidate)
This letter is your company’s reference.
We are happy to inform you that you have cleared the first round and are selected. The interview will be organized ………… (dated) ……… (time). The place is ……… (place name).
Please confirm your availability by calling us or the relevant authority. Otherwise, this interview will be canceled.
(Name of the office)__________
Also read | Employment related letters