Minutes of Meeting:
Minutes of meeting are written or recorded documents that are used to inform attendees and non-attendees about what was discussed during the meeting or what happened. Meeting minutes or notes Usually during a proceeding, specified minutes of meeting are taken by the recorder so that there is a precise record transcribed during the meeting. The minutes of a meeting are the record of the discourses/choices in that. They have an official status; they are valuable in law, and now again legally necessary to be written. Minutes are last when they are endorsed by the members of the gathering to which they relate, for the most part in the following meeting, and marked by the administrator.
Regardless of whether there are passionate minutes in a meet, the minutes are written in an apathetic way, are cool, truthful, generic, and unbiased. In addition, such are the requests of time on the vast majority that the minutes should be brief, come down to the basics.
Minutes of meeting are usually included in:
- Participants’ names
- Agenda items included
- Decisions made by participants
- Follow-up action by participants
- Dates for meeting commitments
- Any other event or event worth documenting for future review or history
Minutes of meeting Format:
1. The name of the association/unit
2. Day, date, time and spot
3. Number all together (for example 25th meeting of…… )
4. Names of director and secretary
5. Names of members present
6. Names of the missing
7. Attendees by unique welcome, for example reviewer, cook, and so on.
8. Record of the exchanges (on the rules given above)
9. Signature of secretary and, after endorsement, that of the director.
Tips for composing minutes of Meeting:
The minutes are written for the most part by the secretary from the notes taken amid the meet. He/she can utilize the agenda as the structure for keeping in touch with them and utilize short structures, shorthand and so forth to take snappy and precise notes. He may need to request that members rehash their words to get them right.
He should note down every one of the points of interest required for the reasonable duplicate of minutes. The things of the minutes can be written under short headings, for example, are utilized in the agenda.
- The names of the participants
- Agenda items
- Calendar or due dates
- Actions or tasks
- The main points
- Decisions made by the participants
- Record what is the most important points
- Future decisions
- Documents: images, attached files